@ Copyright 2021 Fenetrix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any and all use of the Fenetrix Web site constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
FENETRIX, INC. ("FENETRIX") AND ITS AFFILIATED OPERATIONS AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, APPLICABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITE OR THEIR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN REGARD TO THE COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PROCESS, PRODUCT OR APPARATUS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS INFORMATION) DISCLOSED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. FURTHERMORE, FENETRIX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR OTHER PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF, ATTEMPTED USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
Any attempts to modify, circumvent or defeat any information or security features on this site or to use the Information contained on or made available through this site in an unlawful or inappropriate manner may result in civil liability and/or criminal prosecution.
- Capture. User-identifiable information will be captured only to the extent necessary to serve Fenetrix's legitimate business purposes.
- Secured Information. Secured information will not be made available to outside parties, as applicable.
We capture a limited amount of information automatically - data that does not personally identify a user. No user-identifiable information is captured by our Web site without the user's explicit permission: the user chooses to provide this information to us. We do automatically collect the following data:
- the date and time that the user accesses the Web site
- the pages on our Web site that you access
- Internet addressing information: domain names and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
- a user's browser and operating system type
Please direct inquiries to:
@ Fenetrix, Inc. 2021. All rights reserved.